Children’s Factory is a leading manufacturer and customer service provider of products to the early childhood education market. Since their start in 1981, they continue to provide safe products so children can enjoy a Spectrum of Learning, Growing, Exploring and Achieving.
Working closely with their dealer network and educators their creative team designs quality products with children’s safety and learning being the priority. Their highly qualified team is constantly working to deliver the best quality and service each and every day.
Children’s Factory Core Values
- Bold and Daring – Not afraid to take risk and learn from it.
- Continuous Improvement – We want to be better tomorrow than we are today.
- Integrity – Honest, Genuine, Trustworthy.
- Unity – Help each other achieve aligned goals.
- Grateful – Consistently expressing appreciation.
- Work-Life Balance – Achieving the best in both.
Children’s Factory considers your child’s safety paramount. The Children’s Factory team is unified in their mission to provide the safest products for them today while doing thier part to preserve the environment for the future. As they embark on the next 39 years of serving you, they are renewing their pledge to offer innovative and safe learning products to their customers.
In our 39 years of business, The Children’s Factory team is continuously improving our process by finding new ways of helping our community and our planet. Our staff is dedicated to the sustainability of our environmental principles. We are happily taking the following measures:
- Recycle paper, cardboard, foam, bottles, and plastic, to reduce landfill size.
- Donate our ink cartridges to local schools for fundraising purposes.
- Donate unused material to local schools and daycares to encourage artistic play.
- Repurpose material that cannot be recycled.
By educating our staff to make everyone accountable for the greater good of our environment, we are striving to make a better tomorrow for the children who use our products.
“Our Children’s Factory team is unified in our mission to providing the safest products for them today while doing our part to preserve the environment for their future. As we embark on the next 39 years of serving you, we are renewing our pledge to offer innovative and safe learning products to our customers.”
Years in Business